Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 Build 6.5.3 2518.381.0686 Multilang | 2 MB
Outpost is the first personal firewall developed with Open Architecture. It is also the first personal firewall that supports plug-ins. Sample plug-ins are included to show how this revolutionary technology can easily be employed for such tasks as Intrusion Detection, Advertisement Blocking, Content Filtering, E-mail Guard, and Privacy Control.
It is equipped with every feature a personal firewall should have. It is the most functional firewall in the world. It supports all the latest security techniques and features such as: Full Stealth Mode, Anti-Leak, and MD5 Authentication.
Being online is fraught with dangers: Internet worms, spyware agents, Trojan horses, hijackers and more can wreak havoc, causing anything from slow performance to system crashes to full-blown identity theft. And to provide you with the kind of protection you need in these days of cyberthieves and online extortionists, your firewall must be able to monitor all inbound and outbound traffic and protect you from any unauthorized intrusion by rendering your PC invisible to anything that you haven’t authorized to see it.
What you get:
* Advanced firewall for secure connections
* Antispyware to keep your PC spyware-free
* Host protection to block zero-day threats
* Web control to protect your PC from web-borne threats
• Safety on the Internet. The two-way firewall stops inappropriate or malicious access to your computer from both internal (LAN) and external (Internet) sources. As a frontline defense, it prevents malware from spreading or “phoning home”, providing protection against hackers, loss of personal data, unknown malware, and unauthorized program activity.
• Preemptive threat protection. Outpost’s Host Protection module monitors how programs interact to protect your system against high-level security breaches and has passed all well-known leaktests to prevent unauthorized transmission of information from your PC.
• No more spyware! Eliminate spyware with Outpost’s dedicated antispyware utility. Regular updates and always-on monitoring ensure that spyware cannot activate and cause damage to your data or divert your applications.
• Secure web surfing. The versatile Web Control module safeguards you against the Internet’s darker side. It steers you away from websites infected with drive-by downloads, prevents the inadvertent disclosure of personal information, limits your exposure to potentially unsafe web properties, and keeps your identity private.
• Bulletproof self-defense. Outpost cannot be deactivated by targeted attacks, ensuring continuity of protection.
• Power without complexity. Whether you’re a security novice or expert, you can easily configure Outpost Firewall Pro to meet your needs. Thanks to automated and context-sensitive help, the firewall can learn how to handle alerts and make decisions for you, so you can focus on what you want to do, and leave the security to Outpost!
Supported platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows (Vista, XP, Server 2003), Windows 2000 (SP3 and above).
The following improvements are introduced:
* Updated antivirus engine;
* Performance optimization for file and registry operations ;
The following issues are resolved (only significant ones are listed):
o Problems with probes hooked GDI SSDT functions ;
o Problems with the challenge probes hooked native SSDT functions ;
o Problems with Microsoft’s tool used for drivers’ verifications
* Ease of use:
o Improved display of application list;
o Corrected license information in the main program window;
o Fixed heuristic analyzer engine false positives;
* Compatibility and stability:
o Fixed cooperation issues with Magic Mail Monitor;
o Outpost could crash on internal cache operations (all platforms) ;
o Outpost could crash on Windows Vista 32-bit, 64-bit platforms (NDIS 6 memory corruption) ;
o Outpost could crash during rules adding into database with low system resources ;
o Outpost could crash during process start with low system resources ;
o Outpost could crash on 64-bit platforms during process name detection (Vista, XP, W2K3 ).